Do you want to have fun experiencing Galveston in the most fun, yet cheapest way possible?
Why not buy the Galveston Island Pass which can save you up to 40% off attractions! You only get the discount if you select 4 or more activities to do.
The Activities Include:
- the 61st Street fishing pier
- The American Undersea Warfare Center at Seawolf Park
- Artist Boat and Kayak tours, Fantastic Galveston Race
- Galveston Railroad Museum,
- Dolphin Tours
- The Moody Garden Rainforest Pyramid
- Moody mansion
- The Ocean Star Offshore Rig Museum
- The Spongebob SunPants Adventure
- The Grand 1894 Opera House.
How it Works:
Go online to take a look at several different activities within the pass at www.galvestonislandpass.com. Once you have decided which activities you want to do, click buy tickets. Tell them how many adults and children there are and choose your activities and add them to your cart and pay. You can only use the tickets up to 30 days after purchase.
What are the best activities?
My favorite activities include The Artist Boat and Kayak Tours, The Dolphin Sightseeing Tour, The Moody Garden Rainforest Pyramid, and The Moody Mansion
- The Artist Boat and Kayak Tours is awesome because you take a 2-hour kayak tour through the waters of Galveston, that includes art equipment in order for you to create a painting of the area around you.
- The Dolphin Sightseeing Tour is amazing because you take a short 1-hour cruise aboard the Cruise-N-Time that departs from Pier 21. During the tour, you will be able to see birds and marine life and get a nice close-up view of energetic dolphins.
- The Moody Garden Rainforest Pyramid is arguably the best activity to do. It is awesome. You get to take a look at oceans and rainforests from around the world and they also added exciting new exhibits that allow us to see endangered species, plants and free roaming animals from across the world.
- The Moody Mansion is the mansion of one of the most powerful families in Texas in 1895. The fun part of the tour is seeing how the people of the 1900s lived and what their homes were like.
In conclusion, The Galveston Island Pass is the way to go if you want to explore Galveston and pay less. The Pass is 100% worth it