Hotel Vs Beach Home Rental in Galveston, TX
When you are trying to figure out where to stay on vacation, consider renting a property instead of a hotel. Here are some reasons why:
- You get way more space than an average 200-300 square feet hotel room.
- If you rent a large enough house, you can share the expenses with friends and family and the cost will usually end up being less than a hotel.
- You can save money by not eating every meal out. Most rental homes have a fully stocked kitchen with all cooking utensils.
- If you rent a beachfront property, you will not only have your own private beach, but there will be less crowds to deal with especially in Galveston, TX!
- Your friends and family can all stay under the same room, yet have your own rooms and possibly bathrooms.
- A living room can host more people vs a hotel room
- Most vacation properties also have a laundry room, so you can pack less.
- Depending on the location, most vacation properties especially beach front vacation home rentals provide beach chairs, toys and umbrellas. That’s one less thing you have to rent.
- You get to book directly with owners and sometimes can negotiate the price even lower if you book a vacation rental property.
- Many times, you can check in early or check out late in a vacation rental vs a hotel.
There are so many more reasons to rent vacation home vs stay in a hotel, but you have to experience it yourself to tell the difference.